• We've completed testing of iOS 14. Logbook Pro has no issues observed. APDL's only issue is the Weather Map is crashing. We are working on an update for the crash at this time.

Entering Take-off/Landing times

joffa

I always enter out/in times and take-off/land times for my sectors (using spreadsheet style logbook). I used to be able to use the tab key to move between hours and minutes for this entry, but now when I enter time out - hours - and push tab it goes to the hours for the next input instead of minutes for the out time.

I now have to enter time out - hours - and then click on the minutes part with my mouse before I can make an entry there. Have I inadvertently changed a setting somewhere that has caused this to happen, or was it changed intentionally as part of a program update?

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Hello Geoff,

We had to change the date/time controls due to international issues with the system previously. This one is just as easy to use you just have to know how to use it. To enter a date enter the month then a / then the day then a / then the year, i.e. you don't need to use tab. When you press / it will advance to the next section. Same with time except you use a : to change between hours and minutes, i.e. type in 08:45 and it will enter it directly.

For the date element you can use the drop down calendar, click the caption of the calendar to quickly change month/year or use up/down arrow to change values or + / - buttons to change values. The same applies to the time editor.

Hope this helps.

joffa

Yes it does help, that makes entering times and dates a lot easier for me. Thanks for the prompt reply.