Entering trips into Palm taking time

jsoak

After hot syncing, I ender APDL and start entering next month's trips as they come up on the screen. Each "day" takes 30 seconds. That's 8 1/2 minutes to set in seven trips.

Back at the old APDL, it seemed to take only moment for each day, maybe five seconds or so each.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Hello,

Please do the following. Go to the general preferences page and set "Use Datebook" to NO.

In your Palm OS datebook, use the Purge Events menu item to remove old records which is the cause of the PDA slow down.

Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

My Preferrences is V1.4 and there is NO "Datebook" indication anywhere. I also checked in the Calendar Application with the same results, no "Datebook" reference.

Please keep trying...Thx

jsoak said:
My Preferrences is V1.4 and there is NO "Datebook" indication anywhere. I also checked in the Calendar Application with the same results, no "Datebook" reference.

Please keep trying...Thx
Confirm you are using APDL version 6.0.2 as referenced in the Options...About?

Just downloaded Version 6.0,2 and it is still taking 30 seconds to load a one-day trip into the application after the hot sync.

Go to Options...Preferences then on the top right click the drop down and choose General. Use Datebook to NO.

Go to the main palm app screen, click datebook, then the menu, then purge.

See attached images.

Attachments

• gen_prefs.jpg
    gen_prefs.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 53
  • datebook.jpg
    datebook.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 54
Back