Error message!

lingmoo

After installing .Net 2 into PPC 2003 SE then installed Logbook Pro PPC Companion, the message I get after the evaluate button is as follows:

An unexpected error has occurred in Logbook Pro.exe. Select Quit and then restart the program, or select Details for more information.

I have now tried this three times to end up with the same result. The installation of Logbook Pro for PC works as advertised. I have not been able to sync any data since the PDA side has the above error.

Please indicate what I have missed in setting up the PDA.

I am getting exactly the same error.
I am running an Imate PDA2k and had no problems with the previous versions.

Below is the error information :
ObjectDisposedException

at Microsoft.AGL.Common.MISC.HandleAr()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.get_Text()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.set_Text()
at o.e()

After installing 1.10.14 and running on the Pocket PC for the first time, click File...Purge Data. Then try making new entries and viewing the reports areas and let me know if you still have a problem. If so, I need all files located in /My Documents/Logbook Pro sent in a support ticket.

Unexpected Error

I am getting the same problem as these guys...any help would be appreciated.
Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling numerous times nothing seems to work for me....
I can get Logbook Pro running on my Axim X51, but every time I try and go to the logbook entry page I get that error message...

Hello,

Make sure you have the latest version downloaded (1.10.14), then try the following:

Uninstall "Logbook Pro Pocket PC Companion" from your Windows Control Panel Add/Remove programs area. This will also bring up the ActiveSync Add/Remove programs area, when you see that dialog, click "NC Software Logbook Pro" then click the Remove button.

On your Pocket PC, using File Explorer, delete these two folders:

/My Documents/Logbook Pro
/Program Files/Logbook Pro

(**Of course, only delete the Logbook Pro sub-folder)

After that is completed AND you verified the .NET COMPACT Framework v2 is installed on your device (see http://www.logbookpro.com/netcf2.asp for details) reinstall the latest download of the Logbook Pro Pocket PC Companion from our web site.

After this is completed and you confirmed also that Logbook Pro for Windows 1.10.23 (or later) is on your PC and you also have the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 installed on your PC, start then close Logbook Pro, then launch Logbook Pro on the Pocket PC.

Help. I am running Logbook Pro 1.10.25 and Pocket PC Companion 1.10.15, on a HP IPAQ 6365 and a PC running Windows XP.
I have the following installed; Active Sync 4.2.0, Microsoft.NET CF 2.0 and Microsoft.NET Framework 1.1

The PC version works fine, however on the PDA, I experience the following:

Logbook: Cannot enter data as I get an Error Message - No A/C Types found.

Ratings: I can enter; but does not sync - i.e. no data to sync on PC

Certificates or History,Cannot enter data as I get an Message: Unexpected Error. The details are as below:
NullReferenceException​

at c.c()​

at c.n()​

at j.n()​

at k.au()​

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick()​

at System.Windows.Forms.Buttom.OnClick()​

at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WinProc()​

at System.Windows.Forms.Control._InternalWinProc()​

at Microsoft.AGL.Forms.EVL.EnterMainLoop()​

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run()​

at j.h()​

Reports Currency, Lookback, Log Stats or Summary Bar: Unexpected Error, details similar but not exactly the same as above.

I have used the Pocket PC version for a few years, but cannot remember if it was the upgrade to the PC version or the PDA version that caused it to stop working.

Hello,

Please update your Pocket PC software to 1.10.16, the latest available version. I suggest manually entering the PPC data into Logbook Pro on your PC, then after that is done (if you have anything entered) then from the main Logbook Pro "switchboard" screen on the PPC, click File...Purge data to reset the databases. See if the error continues.

Back