fatal error

jjester

Hey Neal & Co.
I really like the new pda companion. I did find something I think might be a problem. Hopefully you can reproduce it. I will try to describe what I did the best I can. I haven't registered my palm version yet, so I hit evaluate. Then on the switchboard I hit logbook. I messed around with some entries to see what was on it. Then I hit the X at the top right corner. The message comes up about min data requirement. I hit cancel. Then it asks save entry? I hit no. Then I hit the log stats button on the switch board, and then I get a fatal error and have to reset. It only does that if I input data in the logbook and then cancle it. Hopefully you can reproduce this. If not maybe its just me.
JJester

JJester,

I tried this many times on my Palm 515 and couldn't reproduce the error. Can you reply with what PDA you are using and what the available memory is? Secondly, what Palm OS Version are you using on the device?

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

I also receive a fatal errror on my PalmV when trying to tinker with the evaluation version 1.02. The message window states 'Fatal Error DataMgr.c, Line5304, DmWriteCheck failed'. Specifically I get the error message after entering a flight in the pda logbook then using the drop down menu to access one of the choices.

My Free Memory on my PDA is 410k of 1920k. /forums/emoticons/confused.gif

Back