• Hello! We just upgraded the forum'ware to a much more powerful and robust system and quite frankly much more modern. First stop is check your profiles and set time zones, signatures, and any other options you want to customize making the forums work best for you. We are tweaking the look and feel, features, and more as we continue to settle in the new forum'ware. Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

Click here to review your account now.

Bug Report Flights not showing up

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Annnnnd releasing 5.9.20 was a bad idea - it has been pulled from the App Store. New build in progress.

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
All beta testers will need to delete and reinstall the app, after that please let me know if you see any problems.

AJNegron

APDL Beta Team
I did yesterday. I fully deleted the app. I also encountered the false badge indication, as others have mentioned. I then re-imported the flights, then had the data display issue above.

diedrichg

APDL Beta Team
I'll continue to test on my fresh install tonight when I fly to see if it persists.

diedrichg

APDL Beta Team
Well, I was all prepared to report good news until I started the app from fresh. Still having issues after the fresh install. I guess we'll have to wait until you send us a new version.
There should be 4 legs visible.

diedrichg

APDL Beta Team
Sorry for the delay, I was flying. Report sent. Disappearing is random because I can see the flights now.

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
New build going out now, I saw it tonight, beer cancelled, let's see if the new build does the job now.

Thanks