Glitches

bennettrd

I too am having several glitches when syncing to LBP.

Flights not transfering in order and duration not being correct (.1 + or -) on some entries.

If I was not the PF when I sync LBP adds a night Ldg automatically.
Last month my first leg experienced a return to gate. How can I add the original flight back in in sequence?

In the aircraft lists there is a pay entry. It won't let you input a decimal
so therefore I guess it reads 5,286 instead of 52.86. Is this issue being addressed? Also the flight cost doesn't transfer to LBP.

When syncing To LBP the crew field from APDLgoes to the remarks section in LBP. Thanks

Hello Richard,

APDL and Logbook Pro use slightly different formulas for time calculations, which may be the reason for the slight differential. For the Night Ldg, check Options...Autofill in Logbook Pro as APDL will honor the Autofill settings.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Ok, Is anything being done about this descrepency? Also, what about the other questions 3, 4, and 5?

Maybe you guys should have a seminar to teach us about LBP and APDL.

Richard,

I'll get Paul to chime in on your other questions. As we continue to meld the products since the acquisition on 1 June, we will continue to get the feature sets in sync and the language and accuracies in which they communicate. Please continue your patience and understanding while we blend these two products in the future to improve the usability, accuracy, and overall functionality. We are working on documentation rewrites to bring them to the detail of Logbook Pro and the developers will be meeting soon to discuss our road map ahead as we continue our efforts on our future software versions.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Richard,

> Flights not transfering in order and duration not being correct (.1 + or -) on some entries.

From APDL's (Time Calculations) preference screen make sure the Time Conversion Rules are identical to those in LogbookPro.

To bypass LogbookPro timeconversion, you can use 'By Day' instead of 'By Leg' in APDL SingleSync.

> If I was not the PF when I sync LBP adds a night Ldg automatically.

In addition to Neal's response, please check your PNF position categories in APDL and ensure that 'Credit a night landing' and 'Credit a Landing' are not checked.

>Last month my first leg experienced a return to gate. How can I add the original flight back in sequence?

To insert a leg, for the logpage, tap (Edit) (Insert Blank Leg). Select the leg with the 'Return to Gate'. Enter the airport under both departure and destination and enter the block times accordingly.

>In the aircraft lists there is a pay entry. It won't let you input a decimal
so therefore I guess it reads 5,286 instead of 52.86. Is this issue being addressed? Also the flight cost doesn't transfer to LBP.

Pay is rounded to the nearest dollar ($54). APDL does not support flight cost. We do support expenses (ME&I, CONUS, etc.) but this does not import into LBP.

> When syncing To LBP the crew field from APDL goes to the remarks section in LBP. Thanks

This is correct. In the next update you will have the option to re-direct them to a custom field.

Fly Safe!

Paul Auman
APDL Development Team
NC Software, Inc.

Back