How to export columns not shown such as Multi

myjunk99

I'd like to export my entire logbook to Excel. The export feature only exports the columns that are visible in the spreadsheet view. I cannot add Multi-Engine as a column in the Spreadsheet view. So how do I export a Multi-Engine column to Excel?

Thanks!

In modern logbooks such as Logbook Pro there is no need to log ASEL, AMEL etc. as we can take the AC Type and Duration and automatically derive these values. Therefore they are not logged nor exported from the logbook area. You can find the values in Reports and Analyzer, both of which have export options, or you can write a formula in Excel to do the same thing populating columns based off of what your AC Type is.

In modern logbooks such as Logbook Pro there is no need to log ASEL, AMEL etc. as we can take the AC Type and Duration and automatically derive these values. Therefore they are not logged nor exported from the logbook area. You can find the values in Reports and Analyzer, both of which have export options, or you can write a formula in Excel to do the same thing populating columns based off of what your AC Type is.
how would one write that formula?

I suggest take a look at the Analyzer (View > Analyzer) and review what info it provides you. Another option is to run reports that have the data you're looking for such as the Reports > Flight Log > Split Reports > Commander series. You can export from the reports as well. Reports offer limited customization as outlined in the documentation.

Back