How to Log Duty Time

wayneis

Do you have a suggestion or work around to log Duty Time?

I did change the name of the OFF and ON to reflect my Duty on and off times then created a custom Time Field so that i could manually add up my Duty Time and place them here.

I however get an error message when I do this which says "Value exceeds Total Time"

Am I correct then to get around this I would instead have to create instead a Text Field ?

Or am I going about this the wrong way ?

I wish to be able to keep track also of my running 7 and 14 day Duty total however if I create a text field then this will not be possable.

Also is it possable for me to ammend the values in the FAR 135 reporting to reflect the Flight Time limitations which exist in my country?, or can I create a custom time field for this?

A view questions all wrapped together...but thanks for taking the time to answer.

Hello,

I'm sorry but Logbook Pro is not designed to track Duty Time as it stands now. If you do want to have fields that exceed your duration, you'd have to turn off the FAR Error Checking in Options...Flight Log so it will allow these type of entries. We are working to improve this functionality in the next major release of Logbook Pro, when that time comes.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Back