Import issues

FlyingTurk

I don't know if the new looks of the import has changed the mechanics to it too but my "Auto" selection is causing the block time, SIC time non being populated as before. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks..

Importerror.JPG

Hello,

If you're having a problem with the parsing of your trip data please open a ticket to the schedule importer department on the help desk. I'm not sure how the SIC time is related to schedule importing, is this particular to Logbook Pro Desktop? As there is no A/C Type information being parsed your default type would be used as the fallback therefore your Options/AutoFill rules need to be reviewed for that type.

Hello,

If you're having a problem with the parsing of your trip data please open a ticket to the schedule importer department on the help desk. I'm not sure how the SIC time is related to schedule importing, is this particular to Logbook Pro Desktop? As there is no A/C Type information being parsed your default type would be used as the fallback therefore your Options/AutoFill rules need to be reviewed for that type.

Neal,
this is desktop version 1.16.9
The default aircraft type is in the preferences and it is not being populated.

I will contact the help desk.

Back