Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.
I was wondering if there was a way to export all the customizations I made on one computer to another so I won't have to go through and customize everything all over again.
Some of the customizations are stored on the specific PC. This is an area we are working carefully in the new version to ensure settings are transported with a backup and move of a data file. We are continuously improving and this is an area of emphasis for our next version of Logbook Pro.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.