• APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...

Importing using Ipad

darteta

I've searched the forum and could not find the answer to this one. I would like to import my schedule into the new APDL for IPad. The problem is that I am unable to "copy" from FLICA using the Ipad. I can do this on my Windows computer, but haven't figured out how to on the Ipad. I try dragging my finger across; that doesn't work. Haven't found a soft-button in Safari that will allow me to copy either. I'm stuck. Appreciate any help that can be provided.

David

AJNegron

APDL Beta Team
I don't know about FLICA.

1) Can you download/view your schedule as a text file?

2) If available try viewing/copying your schedule in Reader View

Last edited:

diedrichg

APDL Beta Team
I've searched the forum and could not find the answer to this one. I would like to import my schedule into the new APDL for IPad. The problem is that I am unable to "copy" from FLICA using the Ipad. I can do this on my Windows computer, but haven't figured out how to on the Ipad. I try dragging my finger across; that doesn't work. Haven't found a soft-button in Safari that will allow me to copy either. I'm stuck. Appreciate any help that can be provided.

David
Go to:
Bidding>Pref Bidding for Pilots>[month]>View Your Award
On the left column, tap the trip/pairing/sequence/rotation number
On the new page you can copy the trip data
Paste into the Schedule Importer within APDL