• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Install Problem

CFALLS

New member
Joined
Oct 5, 2005
Messages
1
I downloaded logbook pro and when i double click the shortcut nothing comes up, when i try it again it says it's already running. It does the same thing when i try to open it from the program menu. I get no screen like it isn't running. Any help would be appreciated.
 
CFALLS said:
I downloaded logbook pro and when i double click the shortcut nothing comes up, when i try it again it says it's already running. It does the same thing when i try to open it from the program menu. I get no screen like it isn't running. Any help would be appreciated.
Hello,

Try repairing your installation by clicking the change/remove button next to Logbook Pro in the Windows Control Panel Add/Remove programs area. Reboot, start Logbook Pro. If that doesn't work, please fill out a support ticket for the next option.
 
Back
Top