Integration with the Calendar for PPC

phishhman

This is the one feature I miss from the Palm version. The PPC version needs the integration so that all the flights create an appt in the calendar to sync with MS Outlook.

It taks a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

This is an item on our feature request list and is being investigated for a future version. There are different barriers to cross on the Pocket PC (Microsoft) vs. Palm's OS which has a much better integration among the core applications.

Your reference number for this feature request is CR# 662.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

I hope you can solve the issues. The inability to move my schedule to my calendar is one of the biggest features I would like to see added.

Same here.. I recently switched from a Palm to PPC and would love to have the datebook function work.

Right now I print our my monthly schedule for my wife, (APDL does not print it on 1 page either) but to have it in outlook would be great !

Greetings,
Patrick

I would like to add my name to the hat for this very useful feature.

FLICA download for PALM/PPC has this functionality. I realize they have a different program but perhaps it could be something that could be modified to work with APDL. They also use a Download from styletap.com and together the 2 programs can place trips into the calendar.

I want in on the calendar too!

Jburgos...what all are you using with Flica to get it to import your schedule into the Calendar?
I've played with that, but not quite getting the same results.
Thanks!

This is a feature I really do miss as well. While were wishing for this, I'd like to add something too!
As we all know, appointments on PPC get messed up when you fly into different time zones, so if we could have the option of exporting the times from APDL to the Calendar in "Domicile" timezone, the times would remain relevent.
If anyone else has a better fix, let me know. I currently use the Delta timetable that I downloaded to my Treo to add trips to the Calendar, but, of course, I have to change the times for destinations in other time zones.
Thanks again!

This is an item on our feature request list and is being investigated for a future version. There are different barriers to cross on the Pocket PC (Microsoft) vs. Palm's OS which has a much better integration among the core applications.

Your reference number for this feature request is CR# 662.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

The original response from NC Software was dated 2001. It is now 2007, is there any progress on linking to outlook for Pocket PC, Windows Mobile?
Thanks

So how do I go about integrating my APDL to Outlook? I've already installed the new test versions of Logbook pro and APDL. Thanks

Wow, the instructions were right there on the same page as the download. The time spent posting here would have answered your question.

Click options, then select preferences from the menu. Click onto General. check the new box for "use calendar." That's it, done.

Now, when you put in new schedules it will copy them to Outlook calendar on the PDA. When you sync up with the desktop it will copy them to your desktop outlook.

ok thanks. I would of thought it would sync my future trips that I have already imported before the update. Guess i have to re-import them for it to work.

First off, let me say thanks for the hard work on getting the calendar integrated.

I do have a question regarding the notifications. Is there any way to set the calendar's notifications from APDL to something like "first leg of day only" or "pairing/sequence" only? I get notifications for every leg, it'd be nice to have something that I can set up to remind me that I have a trip tomorrow or as a reminder not to miss the crew van.

I guess I could just turn off the calendar and just put in each sequence beginning by hand if all else fails.

Options,Preferences,General
Then deselect Set Reminders

This will eliminate ALL notifications

Back