• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Invalid File Message

Mgx

New member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
3
When I open LBP I am getting an error message that says "invlaid file" and my LBP is locked up; I can't get past this message. Just reloaded on a new hardrive with Windows XP Home. Using Alt- Cntrl-Del to quit the program.
 
Confirm you "installed" Logbook Pro then restored your prior data file? Logbook Pro must be properly installed using the installer, then restore your prior backup or open the .LBK file for use when prompted initially with the NEW, OPEN, RESTORE dialog. If you need further assistance, please submit a support ticket.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif
 
Great support. I went to support ticket and Neil came up with fix. Thanks for the great response.
 
Back
Top