ISO BROWN full size binder

minearsm

APDL Beta Team
Please let me know if you have one/two you would like to sell.

It appears they are no longer available.

Attachments

• IMG_6125.jpeg
    IMG_6125.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 3
I don't know if/when we'll restock the Full Size series binders due to skyrocketed supplier cost making it not a feasible option. You may want to consider the Commander series. Cirrus Elite obviously runs this show and they have to balance supply and demand and costs and the Commander series is the all time best seller but I would love to see the Full Size series return and I've been inquiring about it as it is a great binder size and format.

A friend turned me onto another binder company that makes a cheaper binder that looks similar.

I guess the bright side of the black is the you can use shoe polish to shine it up if you need to. Other than that I am not a fan.

If the ones I have now don't return I'll most likely just find a less esthetic option as I don't see an interview in my future. If I need one in 10 years I don't think the logbook cover will make the difference.

I don't know if/when we'll restock the Full Size series binders due to skyrocketed supplier cost making it not a feasible option. You may want to consider the Commander series. Cirrus Elite obviously runs this show and they have to balance supply and demand and costs and the Commander series is the all time best seller but I would love to see the Full Size series return and I've been inquiring about it as it is a great binder size and format.
A friend turned me onto another binder company that makes a cheaper binder that looks similar.

I guess the bright side of the black is the you can use shoe polish to shine it up if you need to. Other than that I am not a fan.

If the ones I have now don't return I'll most likely just find a less esthetic option as I don't see an interview in my future. If I need one in 10 years I don't think the logbook cover will make the difference.
It is strange I couldn't find a stray for sale anywhere.

Back