Key code will not ork with new device

Tyler

I bought a new Palm PDA to replace my old Palm that is having too many problems. I have downloaded all software and tried to put my key code in the new PDA. It says I have an invalid key code. This code works on the old PDA. I appreciate any help you may offer.

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Hello,

Please see this article for assistance:

http://www.logbookpro.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1838

If you already submitted a support ticket with the registration information you are trying to use, we'll be catching up on e-mail soon as we are in the process in moving to a new office. We'll reply to any e-mail inquiries in the order in which they were received.

awacpilot

I got the update for the new apdl schedule importer and when I imported the new trips it erased the key code. Where can I get a copy of the key I know I put it in a safe place but it's obviously way to safe since I can't find it.

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
awacpilot said:
I got the update for the new apdl schedule importer and when I imported the new trips it erased the key code. Where can I get a copy of the key I know I put it in a safe place but it's obviously way to safe since I can't find it.
Hello,

Importing trips should have no effect on the registration of your device. If you upgrade from a version prior to version 6 to version 6 then that would be the reason as version 6 requires a new key code as it is not a free upgrade from prior versions. Please submit a support ticket (if you haven't already done so) including your prior registration information or proof of purchase.

satlol

Just recently purchased apdl 6.0...it wont let me unlock the keycode. My PC registration went smoothly. I noticed on a different thread it said the Palm OS codes start with 01-09...mine starts with 01-07, could that be the problem?

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
satlol said:
Just recently purchased apdl 6.0...it wont let me unlock the keycode. My PC registration went smoothly. I noticed on a different thread it said the Palm OS codes start with 01-09...mine starts with 01-07, could that be the problem?
Hello,

The 01-07 key code is for the Logbook Pro Palm Companion and not APDL, a separate product. If you require further assistance, please contact support.