Key Code

JetLink

I reinstalled LBPro and my current unlock code is considered invalid by the software. I sent an email for a support request but was told that it would not be honored until Neil gets back in June.
This is a bunch of crap!!! I have my unlock code, but it wont work so I must wait until June to get it fixed. Alot of good that will do me since I fly about 90 legs a month and can't use my damn logbook!!

Please ignore my previous frustrated ranting. Thanks Neil for the quick response to my problem. I am curious as to why my original registration number does not work.

the unlock key pattern has been changed between version 1.6 and 1.9. Older unlock keys will not work on the latest version, and the newest unlock key sequence will not work on the older software.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

I am also unable to install the new version with my old key. I have emailed support and only get automated responses. I supplied the serial number as requested. Please address this ASAP.

Baand727,

I've replied to all the e-mails in the Inbox. Did you get a response today? If not, please resubmit a support request through the support form on the main web site. Please let me know so I can assist if possible. Also, please keep in mind that we need some sort of 'proof of purchase' meaning the previous key code, serial #, or even credit card statement. Any of those will work for us. /forums/emoticons/smile.gif

Jason S. Culiner

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

The situation has been addressed and all is working fine. I believe the problem was a new key generator issue for v 1.9! I appreciate the help and look forward to using logbook pro on a PDA soon! Thanks again!

Back