Bug Report Last screen displayed not working?

ibrubeer

I have it set to show the last screen displayed. No matter what screen I'm on though, it always comes back up in the calendar...

1557bcb975fa9f750a2ae794171ebb85.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last screen is only supposed to work when opening from suspended. It doesn’t function when opening from a cold start.

I’ve noticed my phone working less good lately because it’s on its last legs. (Typical apple “its time for you to buy a new phone so yours now sucks”) and I’m pretty sure it’s closing apps in the background when it gets “tough” to run all the apps I have open. Then it seems that it treats every open of APDL as a cold open.

In other words, in my case, I think it’s not APDL’s fault.

How does APDL know what screen to open up to from a cold start then? I rarely use the calendar screen, but it always comes up to that from cold. Must be getting input from somewhere? When I previously had selected to come up to status screen, it always came up to that...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I should have clarified. If you set “current duty” it only works on app resume. It’s because the sequence of launching the app has to display a screen before it can calculate the current duty (something more technical than that but that’s basically it).

In the case of last viewed, I don’t know 100% what the logic is, but I could see that perhaps it is susceptible to the same limitations I mentioned if the app closes itself in the background.

TL; DR. That’s above my pay grade.

Back