• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

LBP Desktop Update?

EricW

Well-known member
APDL Beta Team
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
1,265
Location
TN
Neal and his minions,

I just got an update notice on my laptop for LBP. It's asking me to completely redo my aircraft types. I have seen no description from you about this version. Is this supposed to happen?

Eric
 
Eric,

Did you recently do an import of data?

Did you update to version 1.16.9 which is the current version and has been out for some time now?
 
I just finished a cloud sync and imported my latest trip successfully. I did another cloud sync so I could sync my devices with the new data. As I was closing the desktop version the update prompt appeared. After said update I get this prompt.

2b1cb3b69401ab61a5645f4d144a7f96.jpg


It's as if it's asking me to start the logbook from scratch.
 
Ok...submitted the ticket but wasn't sure what additional info you needed...wasn't trying to be a smart-a$& in the ticket [emoji12]
 
Back
Top