LogBook Compatibility

Bee Pee

Hi

I'll apologize in advance for possibly starting an unnecessary thread.
Your APDL software sounds great, and I hope I can use it my neighborhood. Hence the thread:
Will I be able to customize the FAR limits to suit my local CASA (Australia) Limits?
Will I be able to use QANTAS’s scheduling roster as inputs for flight logging?
Will I be able to customize the Tax rules to suit mine?
Do any Australian Airline pilots use APDL?

Thanks in advance. Hope to hear from you soon.

Logbook Compatability

Hi again.
Sorry, about repling so late. Moved house, new computer, just a bad few months. Yet keen to purchase & use your product.
I haven't received any reply to the following. Would you be so kind please.

Your APDL software looks great, and I hope I can use it in my neighborhood.
1. Will I be able to customize the FAR limits to suit my local CASA (Australia) Limits?
2. Will I be able to use QANTAS’s scheduling roster as inputs for flight logging?
3. Will I be able to customize the Tax rules to suit mine?
4. Are you aware of any Airline pilots in Austrlia using APDL?
5. I will be using your programe on an ipaq, a laptop and a home PC. I would like to monitor flight duty limits as well as pay credits. Therefore, which programes do I need to purchase? Do these programes come with help files or do I need to also perchase the training CD?

Thanks in advance. Hope to hear from you soon.

Safe Skies.

Hello,

I invite you to download and fully investigate APDL with it's 90-day evaluation. The PDF documentation is installed with the application. The list of available schedule importer filters can be found by clicking here. If your format is not supported, feel free to send us your schedule/trip data and we'll certainly entertain the opportunity to add it to our supported filters list. To download APDL for the Pocket PC, click here.

Back