• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

Logbook Pro not working with Win XP SP1

ct8402

New member
Joined
Sep 12, 2002
Messages
2
Won't start correctly, goes to 'not responding' in Task Manager (1.7.41 here) Starting ME course on Tuesday 17th. Need this info.

Help.

Carl
 
Mine won't start either. I even went so far as restoring Windows to a point before I had installed the SP1 and LBpro worked fine. I re-installed the SP and LBpro freezes up again.

Hope NC gets back from vacation soon. I'm trying to apply to a job and can't get my data....

Arrgg!

Gary
 
Thanks for the hint. There are a lot of problems with SP 1. MS rushed this one out too early.

Carl
 
Thanks all. I'll look into it. As soon as I have this resolved I will e-mail an announcement to the Logbook Pro mailing list. If not subscribed, go to www.logbookpro.com and click the Subscribe link on the left. I will also post an update notice on this site.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
[email protected]
 
Back
Top