Logbook Pro Version 2.0

Jack

Any info on when LBP Ver. 2.0 will be released?

I've been holding off ordering ver. 1.9.4 waiting for the 2.0 release. I'm afraid if I order 1.9.4 now.... and 2.0 is released shortly thereafter.... I'll have to pony up more $$$ for the upgrade. Or will 2.0 be offered as a free upgrade to current registered software users?

Thanks,
Jack

Jack,

It's not any time soon, it's still a long way off. When a timeline is set, it will be announced. Our policy is also to provide free upgrades within 90 days of purchase, however, we are well over 90 days out of version 2 at this time. I cannot release even an estimate at this time for **security** reasons.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Thanks for the quick reply Neal....

BTW... the trial version of 1.9.4 is outstanding! The simple process of importing my current logbook data (MS Excel) was a 'no-brainer' thanks to your software. Extremely user friendly and the error-checker for entries works like a charm.

I downloaded over six different demo versions of logbook software programs currently on the market from various sources. Of all six I have demo'ed.... Log Book Pro is BY FAR the best..... IMHO.

I'll may end up keeping my computer logbook in MS Excel for the time being and purchase LBP 2.0 when it is released. I only fly about twice a month to stay current while I'm finishing the construction of an experimental/homebuilt RV-7A. Hope to have it completed this year....

Best regards,

Jack Lockamy

www.jacklockamy.com

Back