Manually sorting multiple legs per day?

DaveyDave

Hi there. I love LBPro! I had previously been using PalmLogPro on my PalmPilot as my primary electronic logbook. Well, I imported all my PLP data into LBPro successfully, but only one problem remains. Many of the multiple-flights-per-day are sorted incorrectly in LBPro. In PLP this was easy to remedy, as the leg column had the number of the actual leg (not how many total legs like LBPro), so the second leg of the day had a 2, third leg a 3, etc. Anyway, now that the data is in there, how can I re-arrange same-dated entries so one is on top of the other? Thanks!

Dave

Hi Dave,

Entries are ordered by the 'time of entry' for those on the same date. Therefore, the only way to get them to display in the proper order is to reenter the entries for that date, in the order flown.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

That seems reasonable, except when you're importing 1000 entries at once, what time is it? :) Maybe I'll just go back and play with the import again of a certain date range and try to get it to work. Thanks.

Dave

It 'should' import in the order in which your data is brought in. If not, please let me know. I will have to look into this as I too want to be sure this is being handled properly and I'll double-check it.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Back