Medical under currencies?

gizbug

APDL Beta Team
Do some users put their medical under their currencies? Right now I just have my medical listed under my history.

You can build a currency that contains History events, i.e. Medicals, I do see this frequently. You should still get reminders of a History item (medical) coming due so it is not necessary to create a currency solely of a medical/history item.

Another question. Under currencies in my ppc, under CFI, it says (Expired: Unknown). In LBP, I have CFI currency entry, with a CFI Renewal ALL TO PASS and a Biennial Flight Review for ANY TO PASS. For some reason, logbook pro doesnt know that an entry on a certain date was my biennial, and its not calculating it in currencies as complete.

Unknown is usually entered when it cannot find an expiration to one of the required items, i.e. the event has not been logged in the History area. Do you have a Biennial entry in the History area? And is it current, not that it should matter?

CFI Renewal and Biennial both look like History items. Do they both have existing entries in the HISTORY area?

Both are in there.
CFI dated 21 apr 06, due date 30 apr 07
Biennial dated 28 apr 05 due 30 apr 07

NC Software said:
Please give the latest build a try which is 1.10.14 Release Candidate 2. The links are in the 1.10 BETA forum below. If this continues, please submit a ticket and send me your .BAK file for review.

created a ticket and sent you the files. Any updates ? Havent heard anything

I responded to your ticket in that you should not create "history event" typed currency items. Instead click the bar on the bottom right labeled "History Events" and included your logged History events in currency configurations.

In the Help Desk you should be able to login and check "My Tickets" to see the prior response.

NC Software said:
I responded to your ticket in that you should not create "history event" typed currency items. Instead click the bar on the bottom right labeled "History Events" and included your logged History events in currency configurations.

In the Help Desk you should be able to login and check "My Tickets" to see the prior response.

Ok, I did what you said, and got rid of those listed in currency (bieneal and cfi review) , they are listed under history events on the bottom. How does Logbook pro know that on such and such date, I did a " Biennial Flight Review " so it knows to record that as a history event? Put those words in the description of the flight?

The currency system will reference the History area for included History events. You tried to make it harder than it needed to be. Just add the History events that you already have entered and Logbook Pro will do the hard work! :)

Back