Minimum Day Pay Rig - Pay Configuration

Scott Michael

My airline has a minimum day pay of 3.5 hours of pay per day, however, it only pays minimum day on day 1 if your trip starts noon. And minimum day pay is only payid on the last day if your trip finishes after 5pm. We are paid block or better on all days of flying.

Is there a way to configure APDL for this pay calculation?

Scott, that sounds like PSA which is where I work. APDL cannot handle conditional minimum day rules like that at this time. What I have done as a workaround is create a custom pay category called "no min day" which does not credit the 3.5 hours and I manually select that pay category on days when the trip doesn't meet the requirements of the minimum day provisions in the contract.

Scott, that sounds like PSA which is where I work. APDL cannot handle conditional minimum day rules like that at this time. What I have done as a workaround is create a custom pay category called "no min day" which does not credit the 3.5 hours and I manually select that pay category on days when the trip doesn't meet the requirements of the minimum day provisions in the contract.

That's correct Andy! Thank you for the response. I'll follow your method! Is there a way to change the default 4 hour minimum pay to 3.5 hours?

I'm not sure what you mean by the default 4 hour minimum pay. On the payroll settings (for "block") just enter 3+30 as seen here.
70092fd5c42fe2b7cdc586a3de5de51c.jpg

Back