• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Feedback Multiple aircraft to filter from one airport

Chris13

New member
Joined
Oct 15, 2015
Messages
1
So I have been trying to do this but I keep getting the message that it is too complex. What I want to do is to show certain flights with certain aircraft out of one airport, say ORD. I am doing something wrong or does Route Browser not work this way? Also, I would like to have certain aircraft types, with a certain date range, from a certain airport like ORD. Route Browser cannot do that either? Thanks for your help.

Chris
 
Chris, can you please contact us via the helpdesk and include a copy of your Logbook and exactly what you are searching for.

[email protected]
 
Back
Top