• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

New install

fuey

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 30, 2013
Messages
48
Hi,

I have had to install logbook pro on a new PC, can I just transfer my current licence over?
 
Thanks for the reply. My issue is that my laptop died so I am unable to deactivate my license on it.
Is there any other solution? I can email you my user details if you can deactivate from your side
 
Thanks for the reply. My issue is that my laptop died so I am unable to deactivate my license on it.
Is there any other solution? I can email you my user details if you can deactivate from your side

The server will auto deactivate prior activations. If you have a problem reactivating contact support.
 
Back
Top