New to LGP

Richxj

I'm new to log book pro, and have been building a new logbook from paper. Fortunatly my company mesaba does have online records back to 2001. Unfortunatly I have no idea how to get that info from "crew web" to logbook pro. Any help would be appreciated. Rich

Hello Rich,

If the information is available in trip formats, you can try using the free schedule importer for Logbook Pro. If your data is available in a comma (CSV) or tab delimited data export, you could use Logbook Pro's import wizard as long as you have the minimum columns of: Date, Type, Ident, Route, and Duration (or SIM). If the data is in PDF form, you can typically use the text select tool in Adobe Acrobat to select the text, then right-click and save to a tabular data file, etc. If you have data you'd like us to review for you, feel free to submit a support ticket and we'll see if we can assist with your import.

Sure, The data appears to be in a column format, I assume it's tab delineated. I have tried to copy and paste into the online tools-apdl, but the it does not regognize the data format. How do I submit a support ticket? Also where to I find the schedule importer? I do not own a pda and apdl doesn't work without one. I assume it's not the only way to import data but I cannot find anything else. Thanks!!! Rich

Neal, you said "you can try using the free schedule importer for Logbook Pro". Where would I find this? Rich

Thank you for your time and replies,
Can I use the APDL without a palm pilot? I would like to use it the importer, but I do not own a palm pilot.

Richxj said:
Thank you for your time and replies,
Can I use the APDL without a palm pilot? I would like to use it the importer, but I do not own a palm pilot.
Hi Rich,

No, I'm afraid not, the schedule importer right now is only for APDL and APDL only runs on Palm and Pocket PC devices.

Back