Answered Not registering landings

RJBismark

I’ve been flying pretty regularly and for some reason apdl thinks i have expired landing currency even though I have about 20 landings logged in the last month

Adding some screan shots. Note, this is from the recently updated app. Not sure if source of issue.

Attachments

• IMG_5881.png
    IMG_5881.png
    230.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5880.png
    IMG_5880.png
    329.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5879.png
    IMG_5879.png
    329 KB · Views: 5
The footnote below your "Last 2 Landings" row shows the calculation is using "undefined types" as your aircraft for calculating landing currency.
Check your Settings/Aircraft page and make sure your common types are properly set for the aircraft you fly. If you fly more than one aircraft and they use a common type, the new landings currency feature will need to be set up to properly include all variants of that common type in the calculation.
I recommend you keep undefined types on the common types list and add whatever else you fly. Undefined types as default will keep new aircraft from being improperly logged, but that means it needs to be included in the calculation to avoid issues like this.

I literally just finished publishing the written documentation and tutorial video a few minutes ago about this.

Back