• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.0 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Online backup

fairgame74

Neal,

Considering the amount of work, time and money to build the flight time my logbook is probably the most priced possession I own (more than a Porsche I don't own?).

I have Jeppesen paper logbook, copy of each page and now thanks to the Logbook Pro also electronic logbook with its own backups. And I saved majority of the data on CD-ROM and plan to do so regularly.

However, I still can imagine a remote chance that all of my data (paper and electronic) could be damaged all at the same time.

For you version 2 would you look into a possibility to store compacted backup data for Logbook Pro users on your computer - e.g. offsite storage.

Thanks
Jay