Online Store Order

Express00

Neal,

I purchased some items from your online store yesterday. It's one of your logbooks and paper ect. I just checked the order and it still hasn't been shipped out. I have a very important interview on monday next week and need that logbook prior to then so i can get it all printed out. This interview just popped up that's why it was last minute. There wasn't an option for a rush order to my house but i was wondering if you could expedite the delivery to my house. The order number is 149834.

I hope that their is something you can do! Thanks so much!

Neal,

Just wanted to let you know that all my logbook suplies purchased from your online store came yesterday. I printed everything up and it looks AWESOME. Thanks for always providing such great customer service. One thing that sets you apart from everyone else in the industry, is the attention to detail, QUICK responses when questions are posted, and great customer service. Thanks so much for everything. And for all those guys that complain about paying 100 + dollars for binders. It's well worth it!! After all flying never has been cheep, and if you want the BEST of the BEST these logbooks (specifically the full size 8.5 X 11 model 98-004) are top notch!!

Thank you for your kind words and I'm glad to hear you're happy with our products and services. I'll pass along your compliments to Cirrus Elite, the folks behind the scenes that play a major part in this as well.

Back