Overnight round trips

RJBismark

I cannot get apdl to recognize overnight trips. Even when I build the trip myself, it simply won’t recognize (or allow me to save) a trip that starts late in one day and ends early in the next.

Ultimately I’m trying to get it to stop thinking I’m dutying off in the middle of a round trip creating legality issues but even when I take the suggested path of building it myself, it won’t BUILD it. It’s trying to be too helpful and in the process doesn’t have the flexibility to add what I need to be added.

Is this aka high speed, cdo, red eye turn?

If yes, create the duty day and put both legs on duty day 1.

1720631787624.png

Tried it again. Got the yellow numbers. X’ed out lf the scheduled in time and something happened where the numbers turned white.

Really frustrating aspect of this program honestly. Plus this is occurring in the middle of a trip and I have to basically break up into different trips to manually force this day in.

Tried it again. Got the yellow numbers. X’ed out lf the scheduled in time and something happened where the numbers turned white.

Really frustrating aspect of this program honestly. Plus this is occurring in the middle of a trip and I have to basically break up into different trips to manually force this day in.
It would help if you could provide screenshots and attach them to a reply.

Back