Palm Crash

Ralgha

When I press the "S" button on a logbook page, then switch to the calender, my handheld (Palm Tungsten E2) crashes and I have to push the reset button on the back. It's done it twice now with the same steps to reproduce.

Yes, it's version 6. Actually it crashes when I press the "S" button, no need to switch to the calendar view. The physical button to get to the calendar works still, but nothing else does, and after switching to the calendar, then the physical buttons don't work anymore either.

On the Palm there is no need to press "S", your entries are saved automatically. We'll investigate, but this is the first time we've heard of this issue and have not had it reported by anyone else. We'll keep our ears open for anyone else with the same issue.

On the "General" preference page set "Use Datebook" to "No". The datebook function does not work with the Treo650's updated datebook application. The new "E2" may be using the same software.
Fly Safe!

Paul Auman
APDL Development Team
NC Software, Inc.

Good to know that I don't have to hit "S".

With respect to it not working with the database, when I imported my month's schedule, it appeared in the datebook just fine (with "Use Datebook" = "Yes").

Back