Palm data to be transfered to Pocket PC for history

Frenchie

Well, I am looking for the best solution to transfer the Airline logbook data of the begining of the year from my palm PDA to my pocket PC.

I recently did the switch.
I Understand that you can ask the program to start the year at a specific date with so many hours... But I wish to have all the history data on my Pocket PC at least for this year 2008..

So I guess I could import the data to Excel using the .csv format... But then could I export it back to my pocket PC? Will it recognize it?

Any help would be much appreciated...

On a side note I change of name since I enter the code in my pocket PC. Is the registration name will appear on my reports, and can I change it?

Thanks

So I guess I could import the data to Excel using the .csv format... But then could I export it back to my pocket PC? Will it recognize it?

Palm data cannot be loaded on to a pocket PC nor can you upload a .csv file to the Pocket PC.

The only way to load historical data onto your PDA would be to import all your old trips either manually or electroncially. That is if your company gives you access to to the old pairings. After importing you will need to enter the actual flight times in.

Back