PPC No evaluation possible

lento

I download your PPC for WM5 and install on my Dell PDA today, I also install framework before, I run the logbook on the PDA and skip register to evaluate, the screen with the choice options of data entry and reports appears and I can do nothing more, if I select any of the 8 options the next message will appear "Unable to locate Logbook Pro data from PC. Start then Close Logbook Pro on your PC to send data to this device automatically", I did but nothing happen ??.
My Logbook Pro PC is a 1.9.9 version.
Thanks,

Well, I update my Logbook to the 1.10.18 today and is the same, the PDA answer "Unable to locate Logbook Pro data from PC. Start then Close Logbook Pro on your PC to send data to this device automatically".

Thanks,

Confirm your device is cradled and connected through ActiveSync (green icon not spinning)?

While connected/cradled, start the shutdown Logbook Pro on your PC. You will see a file appear on the PPC under /My Documents. When Logbook Pro is launched, it will recognize this file and move it to /My Documents/Logbook Pro then read the data. You should have at least one file in /My Documents/Logbook Pro then when you save your first data, you'll see a second file appear.

If you are not seeing the file transferred, are you running a firewall on your PC? Please see our KB article on troubleshooting ActiveSync.

Back