Printing Logbook

nattyboh

I'm sure their has to be a tutorial, but I can't find it.

I am priinting my entire logbook for the first time. How do I go about doing this right the first time. I do have about 5 additional categories listed above the standard Jepp format. Is their anything special I need to do with these? Some I would like to print, others I would not.

Thank you.

nattyboh

The newsletter was helpful but I am still confused. I am looking for additional categories to print in my logbook. Such as... Jet, Captain, F/O, etc. I have no sea time so I can remove some columns. Is this possible?

nattyboh

Thank you, that helped. Is their a way to add a custom text field to the Remarks section?

For example, I have standard remarks listed in some of my entries. I would like to add my "FLIGHT NUMBER" text field into the remarks section.

nattyboh

Yeah, problem with that is the only open columns I have are on the left page. Flight number doesn't flow nice between single engine land and multi engine land. I guess I could move all column to the left one column. Then the groups don't match up. Is their a way to merge my flight number "text" column into remarks without erasing the remarks currently in that column?

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Is their a way to merge my flight number "text" column into remarks without erasing the remarks currently in that column?
It is something I could do programmatically for you. Submit a help desk ticket and include a backup of your logbook (File..Backup) and provide clear instructions as to what you need done.