Printing using MGO perforated paper

carl sergeant

I am using the MGO Old world cary binder 10" x 6.5" and using the latest version of Log Book Pro and now the margins are not the same and the print does not fit on the paper. Can you let me know if I'm printing this correctly. The last version of LBP gave an option of the perforated paper and now that does not seem to be there.

P.S. Log Book Pro is amazing...I realy like the updates you have added.

Hello,

Please use the Split-Series reports. If you modified the factory settings for the page setup (margins) you may experience a problem. If you are using the Split-Series report, are you using a custom template version or the pre-formatted one?

I am using Split Series reports and then the standard one. The print is larger that the perforated paper ans carries one more flight line in it. Hope this helps ..... any ideas?

Last edited:
carl sergeant said:
I am using Split Series reports and then the standard one. The print is larger that the perforated paper ans carries one more flight line in it. Hope this helps ..... any ideas?
Carl,

I assume you are using the standard template, not a custom template? Did you change the page setup / margins at all? Is there anything particular about your printer or print setup configuration that's non-standard? The "out of the box" page setup (margins) should work for any printer using 8 1/2 x 11 pages.

Back