Prior month imports won't show up

Lady J

So it's probably something that I'm doing wrong. But when I imported my January schedule everything worked perfectly. When I go back and try to import prior months data it says the trip is importing but does not show up in calendar or schedule view nor are flight times being reflected.

I'm copy pasting on APDL.net with the auto filter from flica.

In the importer portal online. After processing trips, review the data below and confirm the dates before opening APDL and importing to the app

Next problem... Old trips import as closed out flights with no actual times only scheduled. How do I re open them? Clicking on unlock within the pairing does not allow me to edit aircraft or actual times?

Tap the flight. Tap the unlock icon at the top right. Then edit your times. Tapping ok on The popup that says the leg is locked does not unlock the flight.

Next problem... Old trips import as closed out flights with no actual times only scheduled. How do I re open them? Clicking on unlock within the pairing does not allow me to edit aircraft or actual times?
If you copied directly from your airline's pairing display, doesn't it have your actual flight times from your flown flights? Once copied into the schedule importer those actual times should import into APDL as-is with no further manipulation needed.

Tap the flight. Tap the unlock icon at the top right. Then edit your times. Tapping ok on The popup that says the leg is locked does not unlock the flight.

That doesn't work. It doesn't let me edit out/in times or tail number. Only scheduled duty on/off times. Then I noticed that the software now insists that my next trip isn't till the 25th and for the trip that started today it also wiped out the tail number from first leg and won't let me edit out/in times or tail number just like flights in December.

If you copied directly from your airline's pairing display, doesn't it have your actual flight times from your flown flights? Once copied into the schedule importer those actual times should import into APDL as-is with no further manipulation needed.

i can't copy paste pairing info with actual block times from a prior month. Our Flica doesn't let us do that.

You have to click on the segment you are trying to edit to change flight times. Sounds like you're clicking the header.

No..im clicking the segment. No option to change actual times or tail number. Also..though the pairing appears on the schedule no duty is showing.

Ignore repeated image...

First image shows paring details, notice NO duty is showing up for day 2 and 3, then in the second image you see what I see when I attempt to edit the leg. Nowhere can I edit out in times or tail numbers.

This is really frustrating...I'm not liking this APP so far...

Attachments

• imagejpg1_zpsbce2ea7e.jpg
    imagejpg1_zpsbce2ea7e.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 72
  • imagejpg2_zps05459e68.jpg
    imagejpg2_zps05459e68.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
It all started when I downloaded pairings from December. Before that everything was working fine, the edit leg popup allowed me to edit actual times and tail number. Then after I downloaded old pairings the whole app went apeshit.

What I noticed first was that while waiting at our gate for our EDTC time I was on the status screen and the time to next leg went from the hour or so until our time to over 400 hours, then in the schedule view the trip that started on the 6th was no longer in green, it was ghosted and a trip on the 25th was green and the status view now said my next duty period was no until the 25th even though there were two more pairings showing on schedule view between them.

I have deleted all data from device and cloud, deleted and reinstalled app, but the problem still exists.

Even when I just wipe the data off the schedule and attempt to manually enter each pairing and each leg I get no option to add actual times or tail number.

The APP is simply not recognizing any duty time now. No Duty appears next to pairings I import.

Last edited:
I'm trying to decipher this long thread but as mentioned if you're importing trip data like FLiCA that does not have the YEAR in the trip data the system will assume the current year UNLESS it's December and it's a JAN trip then it will advance the year automatically, i.e. to 2015. If you are importing prior data I suggest doing so on APDL.net and review the trip start date and if necessary adjust it by clicking the "edit" button on the right side of the row, then save/update and then import to APDL.

Lady J, what company do you work for? Maybe one of us beta testers has seen this and can shed some light on it.

Back