Pro Edition clone and sync - what about custom fields and settings ?

Andre,

The sync includes all the information as in the master. If the data is not showing, go to the Display Configuration and make sure the fields are not hidden on your laptop side. (Options...Flight Log, Display Config button).

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Thank you Neal, yes this work fine, what I also meant was that specific data sur as Pilot Information, color of displays, etc. were not replicated so I was wondering whether there was a specific file to include for that - Many thanks again for a great product!</div>
Andre</div>

Andre,

No, it's not going to replicate all of that information down to the PDA. The intent of the PDA is not to replace the PC but provide you a method, on the road (in the sky), to keep your logbook data entered, then sync it when you return. Custom columns, autofill, duplication, etc, i.e. main functionality, is all transferred down, but just enough for what you need. This keeps it simple, inexpensive, and doesn't impact performance. The version 2 line may be more feature rich, mostly on the PPC side due to new technologies that allow much greater control from the developer side.

Thanks for the kind words! Happy flying!

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Back