• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Pushpins

theKAT

Active member
Joined
Jun 26, 2005
Messages
31
Location
Bloomington, IL
Now that I have seen a couple of example screens in the newsletter and documentation, I'm noticing my results are slightly different.

When exporting flights to Google Earth, I see only the lines of the flights that terminate at the airport. There are no push-pin icons visible.

Windows Vista Ultimate, Google Earth 4.0.2737
 
Placemarks, tacks, pushpins...whatever. I'm not seeing them.

I did a bit of additional research and I did discover if I create a map without any filters applied, the placemark icons show up on the Google Earth presentation. There is a layer provided to GE called "Route Placemarks", which does not export when using filtered data.
 
Back
Top