• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

Reports in Version 1.7 NOT working

phishhman

Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2001
Messages
21
Location
Denver
I am having trouble with my reports showing up with version 1.7. If you see my thread titled 'Build 232 Problem', it outlines this same problem I had with Build 232. When I select a report,it just hangs. It is also happening with version 1.7. I tried deleting the lbreports.dll (or some title like that) and restarted, then reinstalled, but to no avail.

Phishhman

It taks a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.
 
Please go to www.logbookpro.com and submit a support request. I need more info. It sounds like something is wrong in the OS and I'll see if I can help you get that fixed up.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
[email protected]
 
Back
Top