Required Rest Page in Palm not computing correctly

jgw

This was working correctly under the old version from Auman Software, but since I upgraded to version 6 a few weeks ago, it is computing the required rest incorrectly. In fact, on some of the days of a 4 day trip it shows a Scheduled block of 26 + 4 hrs!!!, plus no activity listed on the previous day, when in fact, I did fly the first day of a 4 day. Below the 24hr line it also shows the same amount of lfying time as listed next to the scheduled Block line. None of the times make any sense now, and I haven't changed any settings since the upgrade. Any ideas?

thanks

jim

Jim,

Please email us a copy of your airlinelogbook-pref.pdb and airlinelog-200508.pdb file (Palm) or AirlineLogbook-pref.xml and AirlineLog-20058.ddd (Pocket PC) files to support@nc-software.com.

I will take a look at what you are seeing.

In the mean time double check all of your preference settings. Also, on the timezone preference page make sure your logbook timezone is still set correctly.

Fly Safe!

Paul Auman
APDL Development Team
NC Software, Inc.

jgw said:
This was working correctly under the old version from Auman Software, but since I upgraded to version 6 a few weeks ago, it is computing the required rest incorrectly. In fact, on some of the days of a 4 day trip it shows a Scheduled block of 26 + 4 hrs!!!, plus no activity listed on the previous day, when in fact, I did fly the first day of a 4 day. Below the 24hr line it also shows the same amount of lfying time as listed next to the scheduled Block line. None of the times make any sense now, and I haven't changed any settings since the upgrade. Any ideas?

thanks

jim

I have been having this same issue, and it is often when I most need the calculations, IE I am beat....

I have noticed it typically occurs when I am entering a period of reduced rest.

Back