• We've completed testing of iOS 14. Logbook Pro has no issues observed. APDL's only issue is the Weather Map is crashing. We are working on an update for the crash at this time.

Route Browser

fairgame74

Looks like fun addition to the LogbookPro.

Is this NC Software or a third party you are connected with? When I downloaded a trial version it appeared to go to a different website.

Also, a suggestion, when I was entering data for an airport in Canada, I had to trial-an-error the proper syntax for lat-long. A go-by on first screen would help. As of now I got error and a sample syntax and had to go back and forth several times. Once I figured it out it worked fine.

Jay

flightcentral

Route Browser is a separate add-on product sold by a 3rd party at the FlightCentral web site (www.flightcentral.com). The program displays routes based on lat/long's from the airports database. As you've figured out, the database can be added to, but the lat/long entries must be in the correct format.

The format of the latitude and longitude fields is hh-mm-ss.sssX where hh is hours, mm is minutes ss is seconds (with decimal) and X is direction (either N, S, E or W).

For U.S. airports, another way of entering lat/longs is simply to copy them from a nearby airport.

Thanks,
Jeff