• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Saving Logbook to Flash Drive

Phillip W. Bafford

New member
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2
I need help saving my logbook to a USB Flash Drive. I went to file, archive, backup with my flash drive plugged in. When I went to open my logbook from my flash drive, it gives me a "Invalid Data" and it won't open the logbook. What am I doing wrong?
 
So when I plug my flash drive in, it opens the logbook, but it doesn't allow me to go the file, archive, restore. I get an automatic "Invalid Data" message
 
So when I plug my flash drive in, it opens the logbook

I don't understand what you're saying. When you create a backup using File..Archive..Backup it should save a single .BAK file to your flash drive. At a later point you can then restore the .BAK file by opening Logbook Pro and clicking File..Archive..Restore.
 
Back
Top