Schedule Import Issue

baseal

I'm having a sporadic issue when I import my monthly schedule. It seems to only happen when I try to import multiple trips (an entire month) versus 1 trip at a time. I just tried to import my DEC schedule and once I got the "xx flights added" notice, my ipad immediately restarted itself. Once restarted, LogbookPro app showed times in local (though I've set it up for Zulu) and my calendar then converted these times to local as well. Unfortunately it thinks it's Zulu, so my trip times are completely off. This has happened multiple times, and I end up having to import 1 trip at a time before the Zulu times are listed correctly.

I'm running:
ios version 7.1.2 (can't update yet on company ipad)
app version 5.9.15

Set your App timezone to UTC in the root Settings area then reimport your trip. The last update made a change in using the OUT (UTC) for Trip Data and it looks like it needs a small tweak for a time zone issue. We're about to switch the app over to a new schedule importer system so we'll have this issue resolved soon but in the mean time setting UTC will resolve this.

Just now realized that I put this in the wrong section. I checked which timezone my ipad was showing, and it was in UTC. I tried importing 2 trips, then 1 trip and got the same issue both times. Times are imported local, then calendar converts. Any other suggestions?

If your trip data is in local then that's correct. In the App's Settings change your time zone to UTC. Now import your trips and see what happens. You can also use the portal if not already and view your trip data online prior to importing into your app.

I just tried several different combinations and the issue still comes up. Trip data is local and imported in local. App time zone is UTC. I've tried the AUTO filter as well as my company's specific filters and the same issues arise. I tried importing 4 trips and 1 out of the 4 imported correctly. I checked the portal from both my ipad as well as the online schedule importer and all times matched up (local vs. UTC), but still having problems.

Import the trips one at a time if you're trying them all at once, again make sure your trip timezone is correctly, the schedule importer will convert the data to UTC if your trip data is NOT in UTC. The data will come to your app in UTC and the app will handle it from there. If you require further assistance please submit a ticket on the help desk and be sure to include your trip data, filter settings, etc.

Back