Spreadsheet logbook dis appears.

d_ocho

When I try to change the order of a column in the spreadsheet logbook ( for example I want to see how many times I flew a certain route by clicking on the down arrow that appears when hovering your mouse over the for a better word "route caption line" ) my logbook disapears.
There will be only one data line but it will be an empty line. If I click the cation line again nothing happens.
The only way to let my logbook appear again is by closing the spreadsheet logbook and then opening it again.

Hello,

You can click a column header in the spreadsheet log area to sort by that column. Click again to sort in the reverse direction. What may have occurred is your data scrolled to the bottom, try clicking the scrollbar to scroll back up. If the problem continues let me know and I'll try to reproduce it.

That's the problem when I click the header (Did call it route caption line) also the scroll bar disappears. Doesn't mather how many time I click I can not get it back.

Done that because i had a other problem before where I could not edit data on a line. Latest version is installed.

Ok here screenshots of my logbook before and after clicking on the header.

Before
Logbook_before.jpg

After:
Logbook_after.jpg

As you can see the scroll bar on the right side has disappeared.

The right scrollbar will not appear unless there is more data than will show on the screen, the question is why your situation is showing no data. Close the spreadsheet log area (not the program) then show the log area again (View / Logbook / Spreadsheet Style). Now try clicking the yellow DATE column header and see what happens.

If the problem continues please create a backup (File...Backup to File (skip password)) and send your .BAK file to support@nc-software.com and I'll look at it. Also, what country (region) is your Windows set to? This is found in the Windows Control Panel Regions area. I see comma for decimal so it looks like you're in an International setup which I need to know for testing.

The right scrollbar will not appear unless there is more data than will show on the screen, the question is why your situation is showing no data. Close the spreadsheet log area (not the program) then show the log area again (View / Logbook / Spreadsheet Style). Now try clicking the yellow DATE column header and see what happens.
This is the only way I can get my logbook back. Afterwards the same happens again.
Format is Dutch (Netherlands) But system language is English.
I will send you my BAK file. Appreciate your help. Have this problem now for a while but it is starting to annoy me lately.

Back