SWA pilots using Logbook Pro?

FurloughedAgain

Wondering if there are any SW pilots using Logbook pro who can explain how to easily import from CWA or the Swapa logbook without buying Wbid or. Moostro. Thanks in advance!

I have not been able to do it regardless of format. I haven't tried ALL the methods(formats), but trial subscription ran out before I could try them all - not ready to drop the cash to HOPE that something will work....

Wondering if there are any SW pilots using Logbook pro who can explain how to easily import from CWA or the Swapa logbook without buying Wbid or. Moostro. Thanks in advance!
Please send your trip data starting with trip/pairing number through TAFB/Crew (entire trip) for our review. You can open a support ticket to the schedule importer department. It helps if you actually save your trip data to file (notepad, HTML, etc.) and attach that so we don't lose any formatting in the ticket process. Others have successfully used Moostro, there are posts on this forum about it if you want to search. We also recommend capturing trip data from your provider in a desktop view and not mobile presentation as sometimes mobile device layouts have condensed data and we need the full details.

Back