Synchronization from PC to PPC problem with currencies

borealys

Hi everyone.
It's now few weeks since I bought LogbookPro por PC and for PPC.
Both of the latest versions are installed on my VISTA and WM6 schemes.
But after many attempts, I always have a problem with the PPC.
Indeed, it weel synchronizes inboud the PC, I mean the PC receives all the datas from the PPC. But the problem lays in the fact that the currencies coming from the PC are bugging, on the PPC. The other items such as lookback, summary bar and log stats seem to synchronize well.
Needless to say that I checked my safety parameters, and that I run all of the framework requirements.

To give you an idea, my currencies on my ppc are the one I entered as a try during my first use. But from this time, I have now the true one, which are not updated on the PPC, even if they work well on the PC software!

It means that these software are not well uninstalled, even if I proceeded as required by ereasing myself the appropriate folders.

I would be happy to be given a solution.
Regards.

Uninstall "Logbook Pro Pocket PC Companion" from your Windows Control Panel Add/Remove programs area. This will also bring up the Pocket PC Add/Remove programs area, when you see that dialog, click "NC Software Logbook Pro" then click the Remove button.

On your Pocket PC, using File Explorer, delete these two folders:

/My Documents/Logbook Pro
/Program Files/Logbook Pro

(Of course, only delete the Logbook Pro sub-folder)

Download and install this file to your PC, make sure your Pocket PC is cradled and connected:

http://www.logbookpro.com/download.aspx?ProductID=212

After this is completed and you confirmed also that Logbook Pro for Windows 1.10.26 (or later) is on your PC and you also have the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 installed on your PC, start then close Logbook Pro, then launch Logbook Pro on the Pocket PC.

See this link to verify you have, or download if needed, the .NET Framework 1.1 for your PC:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework/downloads/framework1_1/

Note: There is also a version 2 of the .NET Framework, Logbook Pro specifically uses the .NET Framework 1.1 version, however, we suggest installing both v1.1 and v2.0 as our future products will use v2 on the PC side.

still doesn't work well

I followed your solution step by step and I confirm that my PC has NET Framework 1.1 as well as COMPACT Framework 2.0.
All this maywell be applied, when I try again the installation, my currencies are the one I entered as a first try, so something remains in the memory, and I don't know were.

OK, I think I've managed to find a solution.
I performed a hard reset of my PPC, and synchronized again with the PC. And then, much to my surprise, the problem was still there.
As a result, the file in the PC was corrupted.
I renamed my personal file in logbook pro and now, everything works well.
Sometimes, things are strange with computers...
Regards.

Back