• Hello! We just upgraded the forum'ware to a much more powerful and robust system and quite frankly much more modern. First stop is check your profiles and set time zones, signatures, and any other options you want to customize making the forums work best for you. We are tweaking the look and feel, features, and more as we continue to settle in the new forum'ware. Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

Click here to review your account now.

Resolved Time to Report in Widget

ibrubeer

I had to call in sick for my trip that ends day after tomorrow. Time to Report line in the "off duty" tab of the status board shows next scheduled duty being tomorrow morning. Wouldn't it be better if it didn't include a trip that you are already sick for?

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
I believe, without looking that the code, is it's going to use your next duty that applies to legality. Do you have something in that duty period with Apple to Legality ON?

ibrubeer

Not that I know of. All I did was select "sick" for the first leg of the trip, and agree to set it for sick on all of the legs of the trip. In the settings for the Sick category it still applies to pay, but there is nothing there that I see dealing with Legality. I do not have anything else duty related until June 14. Screenshots to follow...

ibrubeer

My next trip starts on June 14, but time to report indicates the first sick leg tomorrow. If I select that line in the status board, it even brings up the sick leg tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Time to Report is still being tweaked so we'll take a look at this scenario. Thanks.