Toolbar Find Date Function

schulkeha3

Isn't the Find Date Button supposed to open a list of dates to choose from? All I get is a blue box that freezes LBP until I select something else. I was trying to correct Airport ID errors that Route Browser spotted. Once I have spotted them in the Explorer, I would flip back to the Logbook and search for the date. But date find pull down list won't work. :crap:

There's another find function on the bottom. It will search for any string. Problem is, the string must be at the beginning of the field that is being searched. :nuts: I want to search for a string occurance anywhere in a field, not just the beginning.

Hello,

Please try the following.

-Uninstall Logbook Pro from the Windows Control Panel Add/Remove programs area
-Reboot
-Rename C:\Program Files\Logbook Pro to C:\Program Files\Logbook Pro-OLD
-Reinstall 1.10.26 after downloading from the URL below

http://download.logbookpro.com/lbproNoMSI.exe

Note: Data and Registrations are unaffected by uninstall/reinstall procedures.

Hello,

If your flight log has a lot of entries, it may take a few seconds to populate the dates from your logbook which will "appear" as things have locked up, but it really hasn't. Just give it a good 10 seconds or so if you have a lot of time for it to retrieve the dates from.

This is all I see{attachment}. I have 7900 entries.

Attachments

• 00001565.JPG
    00001565.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 36
Click the down arrow on the right side of the date, it will populate, you may have to click it a second time. The other thing you can do is press the funnel icon and do a date filter on your data, probably much faster. Unpress the funnel/filter icon to remove the filter.

Back